The eXsourcing alumni club
A technological partner for system design, reserch and development on the eXsourcing alumni club system module is your tool for social media networking of corporate alumni and subcontractors. It is the ideal platform for sharing knowledge, ideas and "talking shop", as well as effective recruitment, referrals and lead generation.
We are the technological partner on this project, including system design, reserch and development.
The Home portal interface, designed for intuitive member interaction, can be customized to suit your specific corporate alumni community.
- Provide member access to your proprietary sections and widgets.
- Display company and community news and updates.
- Use open community forums to share expert advice. Employees and former employees can exchange ideas and guidance in special interest categories and sub-categories.
- Use the online calendar to remind users of upcoming events.
- Each member can post entries to his own blog and comment on those of his colleagues. Track activity in selected posts through the Home portal interface, as well.
- The Shoutbox is a virtual "coffee corner". An open forum structured like a group instant messaging application. Open it up to all members for unstructured discussion on any issue.
- Use the Home portal's "Issues" section to report website or alumni club management issues, or for online help. Address your questions or comments to various system users or even to eXsourcing personnel.
- Allow select members access to your customized database of former and current employees.
Each member of your corporate Alumni Club will be able to easily manage his or her activity on the system through "My Dashboard", with the following tools:
- Overview - An aggregated view of activity on the Alumni Club platform that the individual member is authorized to monitor.
- My Payments - For members to manage payments for the projects they complete.
- My Contracts – For members to manage project contracts with your company.
- My Projects – A management tool for members to offer and manage their bids on open company projects.